Miss Zainab Javed
- Q:What is the best therapy for anger management?
Ans: CBT via clinical psychologist, which teaches multiple techniques including communication skills, clouding techniques, anger out and time out.
- Q: What happens in anger management therapy?
Ans: Client is taught best style of communication, made relaxed and reduces anxiety
- Q: Where do anger issues come from?
Ans: Anger can be genetic or learned behavior from family and friends.
- Q: Is anger a sign of guilt?
Ans: Yes, it can be anger a sign of guilt.
- Q:What are the three types of anger?
Ans: There are three types of anger which help shape how we react in a situation that makes us angry. These are Passive Aggression, Open Aggression, and Assertive Anger. If you are angry, the best approach is Assertive Anger.
- Q: What is the psychological reason for anger?
Ans: Guilt and anxiety can be reason.
- Q:What is anger a sign of?
Ans: intolersnce aggression and anxiety.