Miss. Fariha Kiran
- Q: What are the best foods for a teenager to eat?
Ans: A teenage girl should take diet that have high protein moderate carbs and low fat.
- Q: Why is it important for a teenager to have a balanced diet?
Ans: Protein try to take from plants origin mostly & eat one egg on daily basis.
- Q: What should a 15 year old eat?
Ans: She should eat a variety of fruits & raw vegetables try to eat raw fruit rather than juice.
- Q: Is it normal for a teenage girl to eat a lot?
Ans: Balance diet contain a variety of food items that are beneficial for her growing age.
- How to lose weight in teenage?
Ans: Teenage girl loses her weight as she matures but increase physical activity for maintaining her weight. Skipping rope is the best & easiest physical activity for burning calories.
- Q: How to gain weight in teenage?
Ans: For Weight gaining give her high caloric diet but that is beneficial and give dates shake or banana shake daily.
Miss Fariha Kiran
Nutrition and Dietetics